As a respected independent label, we at Big Scary Monsters are absolutely committed to ensuring you, our customers, can trust us and be confident in visiting our website and how we handle your data.
- We never sell, rent or trade your data with any other companies/businesses for marketing purposes or any other reason. That’s definitely not our style.
- You can unsubscribe from any of our communications by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are entitled to request access to any information we have on you and/or provide information on the products you have ordered from us. You can also have this data removed at any time. Contact email@example.com with any queries on this.
- In regard to our website/cookies - We only these to track visits to our website, we store no personal details.
- When someone uses bsmrocks.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 22/5/2018